We get it, Wednesday. We know we still have half of the week left. Unless you’re a glass half-full type, in that case you need a glass half-full of vodka and a reality check.
Here are some things that tickle my francy and hopefully make this a suck-less Wednesday.
1. Rewined Candles: Although I don’t usually need help making my house, car, clothes or breath smell like wine, I welcome these nervus olfactorious pleasing additions. Rewined turns previously loved bottles of wine into beautiful recycled candles. Scents feature the usual cast of characters including Mimosa, Cabernet and Pinot Noir.
2. Fratty Bird: Because, college.
3. Adele Dazeem Twitter Account: Can’t wait to see her performance in Blent, I hear it’s fabulous.
4. Lush Dark Angels Cleanser: The only appropriate black face, this black sugar and charcoal cleanser gently exfoliates and absorbs excess oil. Did I mention the whole black face thing?
5. The Sounders Burger from Rain City Burgers: Holy cholesterol Batman, I don’t know what I was doing before, but I’m alive now.